Thursday, August 6, 2009

New House

So what the heck happened,when why how and whhha? lol

Yeah well it was a very sudden thing.

My parents decided they were going to go on the road traveling and they knew I was plumb sick of the apartments because the kids had nowhere to play. Guess what that means?

Yup I'm moving into their house. lol We've got most of our stuff in place but we still have a lot of boxes to get put away.

I'll make sure to take pictures when everything is not a mess.

I'd love to hear from you so if you are reading this leave a comment for me! =D

Talk soon.

Jess

3 comments:

El Arkangel said...

Happy to hear you are great. I hope you had an open house party hehe.

satansreject666 said...

Glad ur doing k besides bein sick and havin that nasty sore throat.And can't wait to see pics of that new place once u guys r all moved in and i know the boys love the place since they have a yard to play in.

Jessica Lauren said...

Adrian ~ Ah yeah the open house party would have been a good idea but no one could fit with all of these boxes. ;) you coming from Mexico??? hehe

Jeff~ Yes. I am still in shock that we actually are living here. :-P