Thursday, June 18, 2009

What a lovely day!

What's so special about today?

Hmmm not sure but I know there is something. I am excited every day that I wake up to see what God will bring into my life. Who I will be able to help and how he will bless me.

Yesterday was a busy busy day. I had to run all of my errands. well except for one. I hate it when things close at 12 on Wednesdays. lol oh well as I said in the prior... I know there is something out there for today. Everything happens for a reason. That is why I do NOT get upset... not when the tag office place is closed,not when someone laughs at me because I am a goofball and scatter brain and even NOT when someone cuts me off in traffic.

I used to have some horrible road rage. always yelling at the other driver about how stupid they were etc. Well,just exactly what does that do? I'm still not sure. I do know it made ME feel stressed and sometimes get a head ache. Don't let bad drivers do that to you. lol

Ok well that's my happiness for today! lol

No comments: