Sunday, June 21, 2009

Yesterday was my birthday. :)

Hi everyone.

Thanks for all of the birthday wishes via email,guestbook,myspace and facebook! I am going to have quite a time writing you all back but that's great! I feel very loved. :)

I didn't do too much for my birthday yesterday but everything was just right. My Mom took me out to eat and I had some yummy shrimp and even cheated and had some turtle cheese cake. lol

We went and visited my grandmother stand in. I have known her pretty much all of my life. ;)

I tried to get into bed early last night so I could get some birthday beauty sleep BUT that didn't happen. lol seems like whenever I try to sleep my brain just start going a million miles per hour!

Well once again thank you all so very much for all of the wishes!!

Jess

No comments: